BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 26, 2011

late post




The Low Family


so longggggggggg never update ;P
so busy, no mood, blah blah blah~
basically talking shit here.
AHAHAHAHAHA..
so, last saturday (20/08/2011) went to grandpa 80th birthday dinner~
well, for no reason, i go buy a new dress, suddenly want to be pretty~
FOR NO REASON, went to my set my hair, which im not satisfied with.
but nothing i can do,
then dress up and go there..
when i reached, wowwwww!
really almost all my relatives were there.
from Singapore and America...
then all my aunts keep look for me..
some i don't even know who are them..
feel very bad! ;(
they keep ask whether i will get married or not.. ==
aunty n uncle, im just 18! wont b marrying so fast la!
then u ask me to study 1st better, dun so fast married..
but keep say i got BF, hmmm.. im SINGLE and AVAILABLE x)
u say im lying! but im not!! really dun have la, lovely cousins, aunty,uncle!
my face got written i have BF? no wonder no ppl wants me~ hahahahaha!
nowadays, go no matter dad or mum family dinner sure say i got got got..
ishhhhh~ start to dont know how to answer ==
now,
photo time!
hehehehe,basically all the pic are so fat.. really need to keep fit ;(

mummy witf me

on the way ~~ :D

aunt from Singapore

cute cousin singing my favourite song! :D

singing birthday song, not everyone is in the pic ==

girls in the house :D

cute cousins!

lil bro & me :)


we've been playing together since we are born

SPOT ME ! :D


im home ~~~ :)

it has been a tired nite, those pics really make me wish to go on a diet ;|
every girl dream is to be pretty!
i want too x(
but toooo bad~
i get to know something recently, which making me worry.
i dont know what to do.
hmmmmm..
forget about it 1st, hope i can do it !


ding ding dingggg~
this picture really scared me! AHAHAHAHAHAHA ;P

2 comments: