BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 28, 2011

27/08/2011

went to SUNWAY shopping on saturday! :D
weeee~ starting to love shopping at there.
but 1 BIG problem is that i dont have any $$..
so i can't buy ANYTHING, which makes me so sad ;/
before i go there,
i went to wash my face with my mum n lil bro,
which really HURT so much, almost cried!
and my face condition very very bad!
haih ~
then went i was rushing home, 2 stupid cars was behind me, blocking me!
i waited so long!! i hate people park at other people car behind!
if i have an emergency how?
really STUPID DRIVERS!
my mood was so damn BAD!
sorry bear, kay ;x
home, bath, Facebook, slp a while, fetch yee, back home,
then bear and kay came to fetch me and yee! heheheheheee x)
shopping with them and spending time with them, really is fun!
im loving them so muchhhh~ *geliiii :P
actually, not only them,
i miss having fun with cally,matt,king,kinson, and 2 others which now broke my heart ==
when can we have fun again, everyone is so busy now ~
after shopping, went to Tmn Saga find King and makan 糖水, chattttt-ing! :)
time flies when we have fun, now when i want to have fun with all of them,
sure not everyone will be free.
everything has changed and i have to learn to accept ><

NOW,pictures time! ^^


cute bear! :)

our dinner, expensive! ;x

bear,yee, ME, kay

she is very HUNGRY!! hahahaha :P

cute :D

US :)


flash back memories in 2009 in this place! x)

lights ! :D


我们很dry!连 mr.duck我们都不放过! :P

i love the lights!

mummy says i look VERY FAT ;/

No comments:

Post a Comment