BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

pain !

on Sunday, for the 1st time i felt such PAIN!
whole note cant slp, lay down on the bed will pain, will vomit ~
the only thing i can do is sit down n slp~
my back is hurting me ~~~~ :(
i really just wish the pain go a way, when i tot it gone, it came back n pain again!
haih,
later tat nite,when back to my grandparents home.
my aunt from New York came back :D
so everyone went to eat dinner at Subang...
she will be here for abt 1 month, n everyone mayb will b going on a family holiday x)
when we started to eat dinner, i just ate some rice..at the end vomit ALL out. ==
another 1st time, never eat anything AT ALL that day..my whole body felt weak,bones are pain, everywhr is pain~~~

next morning,Monday, Kay dated me to Sunway bcuz she has an appointment wif the dentist at Subang.. so i accompanied her ~ she came n fetch me in the afternoon!
i have never been shopping for so long.. have never been to Sunway more long!
so very excited ~~ hahahahaha...
bought some stuff from thr, very satisfied! but when i think of the $$, shit my ex-boss!! at nite, when to gave back my malay fren his clothes! chat a lot, will miss u a lot x)
thank you Kay Wong for a nice day!

our crazy pics ! :D
stuff we bought ! xD

tuesday, when to see the doc, doc says, dun worry..just gastric pain! but he dun even know how it feel.. n the medicine he gave is the same tat i ate.. this is y i dun like seeing doctor ;x ~ then fetch my mum n aunt~ suddenly they wanna go pavillion's Tokyo Street..so wat i can do is just fetch them thr.. act, i was very tired but nvm..==
so many ppl at thr, so make me feel uncomfortable, makes me feel like wanna faint.. haih!
reached home, slp a while thn went to low yat to give a suprise to Banky for her birthday..
11.30pm reached home, rest a while, online again ==''
slept around 4AM !! crazy ~~ @@

well for today, i have no date! just rest at home :P

for someone, i really can't understand~ watever, i just dun care anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment