BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 28, 2011

hmmm...

went to JJ, then black n white today..
with Theresa.. woots! :D
today is ur birthday, and wat i did is text u at 12 am,called u in the afternoon,wish u at Facebook..
i was thinking, y i did so many things?
crazy kah?
u just make my life miserable..
why i have to care so much?
this never happen to me before..
shit me for treating u so good.
u leave without even say goodbye.
n when u r here, u treated me like shit.
we did not even started any relationship, and already macam shit.
well, we are always fren..hahahaha!
bcuz i dun like to have enemy, makes me moody ~
i need to start being happy again.
no more sudden moody mood!
HYPER !!!
hehehehehehe..
come on my new prince !
where r u? im waiting!
im ready now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment